about 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Cincinnati, OH, Great American Ball Park
Upcoming Information:MLB 16.09.2019
When/Date: 16.09.2019
Time: 8:05 pm



Watch here >>>Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs live


Online here >>>Cincinnati Reds - Chicago Cubs live

Reds - Cubs LiveStream^?


Short Preview

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 5 and 11).
  • Cincinnati has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has not chance of win division, has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Chi Cubs has a good chance of playoffs (66%), has a chance of win division (30%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Both teams have a series of defeats in the last matches.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 144 head-to-head matches Cincinnati won 76 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 67 matches and goals 707-620.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cincinnati won 39 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 35 matches and goals 344-325.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    NY Mets - Colorado match overview, prediction&tips

  • A team from the mid-table and outsider will play in this match (ranked 13 and 7).
  • NY Mets has a very small chance of playoffs (5%), has not chance of win division, has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Colorado has not chance of playoffs.
  • Two teams has got a chain of failures in the last matches.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Colorado will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 50 head-to-head matches NY Mets won 26 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 23 matches and goals 236-247.
  • Including matches at home between the teams NY Mets won 14 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 152-144.

    Miami - Arizona match overview, prediction&tips

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 9 and 15).
  • Miami has not chance of playoffs.
  • Arizona has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has not chance of win division, has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams have a series of defeats in the last matches.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Miami is a favorite.
  • Last 50 head-to-head matches Miami won 27 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 23 matches and goals 211-188.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Miami won 13 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 99-79.

    Kansas City - Oakland match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 4 and 13).
  • Kansas City has not chance of playoffs.
  • Oakland has a very good chance of playoffs (97%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • One and the other team has got a line of lost games.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Kansas City is a favorite.
  • Last 70 head-to-head matches Kansas City won 40 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 28 matches and goals 312-236.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Kansas City won 22 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 106-98.


    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11457818/stream-online-spain-v-serbia-9-16-2019

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11457711/chicago-vs-washington-live-stream

    http://sowitcadiff1974-blog.logdown.com/posts/7849438

    http://jijisweet.ning.com/photo/albums/cincinnati-v-chi-cubs-live-stream

    http://writeskills.ning.com/profiles/blogs/elena-rybakina-v-katerrina-siniakova-livestream
  • ← Live stream Chicago Blackhawks - Washington Capitals 9/16/2019 Vélez Sársfield - Atlético Tucumán Argentinian Superliga Live Stream September 16, 2019 →